Bitcoin is a new currency created in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
- Bitcoins are not created by any central bank, nor regulated by any government.
- Bitcoins completely bypass banks.
- Bitcoins are changing how we store and spend our personal wealth.
- Bitcoin transactions are irreversible.
Where you can use Bitcoin ?
Bitcoin can be used to book hotels on Expedia, shop for furniture on Overstock and buy Xbox games.
How to earn Bitcoin?
Earn Bitcoins by accepting them as a means of payment 🏬
Earn free Bitcoins by completing tasks on websites ✔
Earn Bitcoins from interest payments %
Earn Bitcoins from mining 💎
Earn Bitcoins by getting tipped 👏
Earn Bitcoins through trading 📈
Earn Bitcoins as a regular income 👨
Earn Bitcoins from gambling – not suitable for everyone 🎰
What are the risks associated with Bitcoin ?
- No national federal bank is behind the currency, so if Bitcoin fails there is no authority that can help you.
- You can loose your local wallet so you will loose access to your Bitcoins forever.
- You store your Bitcoins on a central portal, similar to a bank account and this account gets robbed and again you loose all your Bitcoins.
- Volatility – Bitcoin is highly volatile.Here you can see the price price fluctuations
18 Feb 2011 $1.00 18 Dec 2017 $19,498