Green tea has many health benefits as it is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. It is very beneficial for improving brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer, reducing high blood pressure, and relieving stress and anxiety.I have been using the green tea from last many years.
As per draxe.com
Here are the main benefits of Green Tea –
- Green tea is loaded with bioactive compounds that can have various beneficial effects on health.
- Green tea contains less caffeine than coffee, but enough to produce an effect. It also contains the amino acid L-theanine, which can work synergistically with caffeine to improve brain function.
- Green tea has been shown to boost the metabolic rate and increase fat burning in the short term, although not all studies agree.
- Green tea has powerful antioxidants that may protect against cancer. Multiple studies show that green tea drinkers have a lower risk of various types of cancer.
- The bioactive compounds in green tea can have various protective effects on neurons and may reduce the risk of both Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, the two most common neurodegenerative disorders.
- The catechins in green tea may inhibit the growth of bacteria and some viruses. This can lower the risk of infections and lead to improvements in dental health, a lower risk of caries and reduced bad breath.
- Some controlled trials show that green tea can cause mild reductions in blood sugar levels. It may also lower the risk of developing type II diabetes in the long term.
- Green tea has been shown to lower total and LDL cholesterol, as well as protect the LDL particles from oxidation. Observational studies show that green tea drinkers have a lower risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Some studies show that green tea leads to increased weight loss. It is particularly effective at reducing the dangerous abdominal fat.
- Green Tea May Decrease Your Risk of Dying and Help You Live Longer
More details –