In the Weekly Post – Steve Jobs – Created iPad, iPod, iPhone,10 AMAZING FACTS ABOUT STEVE JOBS,10 Strange Productivity Secrets They Didn’t Teach You In School,अगर आप भी कसरत नहीं करते तो सावधान!
1. Quote to Inspire
2. Motivation and Inspiration from a successful person
Steve Jobs – Created iPad, iPod, iPhone
10 Things to Thank Steve Jobs For
- The iPod and iTunes
- Not doing it for the money. Long before Citigroup’s CEO Vikram Pandit was taking home $1 a year, Steve Jobs earned a measly $1 annual paycheck.
- Focusing on design
- Inspiring others. Not only do legions of entrepreneurs list Jobs as a source for inspiration, Apple’s ecosystem has helped fuel thousands of other businesses.
- The iPad. E-readers, computers and mobile devices
- Wowing investors. A decade ago Apple’s stock was worth $9 a share; today, it’s $372. Second only to oil giant Exxon Mobil, at $345 billion, Apple is one of the world’s most valuable companies.
- Being a visionary
- Forcing other corporate giants to be innovative
- Boosting employment
10 AMAZING FACTS ABOUT STEVE JOBS
- He was adopted – His biological father, Abdulfattah Jandali, grew up in Syria and met his biological mother, Joanne Schieble at the University of Wisconsin.
- He was bullied – In the sixth grade, Steve attended at Crittenden Middle School where he was bullied for allegedly being odd.
- He was a Zen Buddhist – In 1974 after working with electronics and video game company, Atari, Jobs travelled to India for 7 months in search for spiritual enlightenment.
- He was a college dropout – Jobs graduated from Homestead High School in Silicon Valley, but dropped out of Reed College in Oregon because he didn’t want to spend his parent’s money.
- He experimented with psychedelics – Jobs experimented with LSD a few times claiming that it was a “profound experience” and “one of the most important things” in his life. He claimed it helped him to think differently.
- Hewlett Packard offered Jobs a summer job – When Jobs was 12 HP founder Bill Hewlett offered him a summer job after Steve called him asking for parts for an electronics project.
- He was fired from Apple – Jobs was fired because Pepsi Executive John Sculley told the board that he was far too young.
- He was one of the youngest people to make the Forbes list
- He was one of the founders of Pixar.
- He is buried in an unmarked grave – Jobs was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2003. He tried natural alternative healing such as becoming a vegan, acupuncture, and herbal remedies. He resisted medicine. Jobs died at his home in Palo Alto with his family at his side. His final words were “Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow.”
In Media –
- Who is Steve Jobs’ Syrian immigrant father, Abdul Fattah Jandali?
- The Real Leadership Lessons of Steve Jobs
- Steve Jobs Biography
Must watch videos – How to live before you die