Transferring photos and other files between nearby smartphones should be simple, but it’s not. There are a variety of different ways you can do this, and which is best depends on which types of smartphones you’re transferring files between.
You may consider like USB transfer,NFC, Bluetooth transfer, Dropbox, WIFI transfer or an application.The recommended way is using an application.There are many apps used for File transferring between two smart phone.
One of the best and recommended app is – Zapya(www.izapya.com) – File Transfer, Sharing.Zaypa will allow you to transfer files from Androids, iPhones, iPads, Windows Phones, Tizen, PCs, and Mac computers in an instant.
- Share without cables, share without limit.
- Phone Replicate – Zapya can easily backup and transfer files from your old device phone to a new one.
- Fast transferring speeds – The fastest file transfer application out there, Up to 200 times faster than Bluetooth!
- Group Sharing – Multiple files of all formats can be sent instantly to a group of friends. You can connect to up to 4 devices simultaneously!
- Offline Chat – No Internet? No problem. Besides sharing files, you can do text chat and share streaming video/audio with nearby friends!
Link to download the app – Zapya – File Transfer, Sharing